Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

100 WC

Cobra Kai: Karate Kid TV Sequel Releases New Trailer | Den of Geek 

They never should have said yes

I was little when this happened, I was playing in the front yard when I was approached by someone that said ‘do you want to learn some kung fu’ I said ‘sure’.  I was taken to a huge place with lots of kids that were training and fighting in tournaments, he told me to use kung fu only in the desbrit times in need. It was me and another kid that were learning kung fu. 20 years later I kidnapped and was taken to my sensei’s house to get tortured but killed all of the ninja's. Then killed my sensei.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jack.
    I have read somewhere that you are only allowed to use kung fu if it is absolutely necessary. It's not something that you use when you are play fighting or having a scrap with someone.
    Who is a sensei?.Is that another word for teacher of kung fu?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora jack I love how you use cobra kai for your story and use yourself as a killing assassins and use tournament next time ka kite

    ReplyDelete